Double Dark Chocolate Brownies
By Sara Stewart
We can’t think of a better way to wrap up the day than a panful of fudgy fresh-from-the-oven crackly-topped brownies. This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and paleo-friendly, so you can share with all your allergy-sensitive friends. (But we won’t judge if you don’t).
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line an 8 x 8” baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine first four ingredients and stir until well incorporated
- Add cocoa powder and mix until the batter resembles a thick frosting-like texture. Stir in vanilla, salt, and eggs; stir until incorporated. Add almond flour and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips (optional) and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
Meet Sara Stewart:
Sara Stewart, MS CHES, is a nutritionist, health educator, and recipe developer passionate about inspiring others to live their healthiest lives. She shares easy meal ideas and lifestyle tips on her Instagram page, and helps brands increase digital engagement through imagery and community building. Sara is an avid runner, traveler, and coffee shop-goer.
You can find her recipes on Instagram at @sara.haven
HAPPY DAY BRANDS DARK CHOCOLATE WAFERS