FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN FUDGE BROWNIES
FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES
You know it’s going to be a happy day when you’ve got a stack like this Five-ingredient FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN FUDGE BROWNIES. So fudgy you’ll freak. So healthy you can totally eat them for breakfast.
- Combine pumpkin purée and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined, then stir in Swerve (or sugar) and cocoa powder.
- Stir in chocolate wafers.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 inch pan and use a knife to swirl the two remaining tablespoons of peanut butter on top.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Meet Sara Stewart:
Sara Stewart, MS CHES, is a nutritionist, health educator, and recipe developer passionate about inspiring others to live their healthiest lives. She shares easy meal ideas and lifestyle tips on her Instagram page, and helps brands increase digital engagement through imagery and community building. Sara is an avid runner, traveler, and coffee shop-goer.
You can find her recipes on Instagram at @sara.haven
HAPPY DAY BRANDS DARK CHOCOLATE WAFERS
Leave a comment