CHOCOLATE COVERED BROWNIE TRUFFLES
Chocolate Covered Brownie Truffles
By Lauren's Lovely Kitchen
My new obsession? These beauties! They taste like the most indulgent fudgy brownie and are literally made mostly of dates and walnuts. The best part? Store them in the freezer and pop one out any time a sweet craving strikes (for me, nightly after dinner). Hope you guys love these as much as I do!
- In a food processor combine all ingredients. Blend until completely homogenous (mine took 3-4 minutes).
- Roll mixture into 11-12 balls. I used a cookie scoop to make them even.
- Place on a plate lined with parchment paper. Freeze 30 minutes to set.
- Melt chocolate chips in a saucepan or into the microwave. Dip balls into chocolate. Place on parchment lined plate and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Freeze to set chocolate.
- Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
HAPPY DAY DARK CHOCOLATE WAFERS
Leave a comment